Thursday, December 24, 2009

Oops..I did it again...no, it's not THAT song...


..I fell alseep before making my entry last evening.  I hate it when I can't stay awake when I don't have to work the next morning..Oh, did I tell you? They gave us Christmas Eve off :-)

So, today, there may be 2 posts; one now for last night and one for tonight..but before I forget again....

Merry Christmas Eve!

Mr. B's company had a catered party yesterday, but to make it even more festive, they had a "bring-in-a-side-dish-contest"...not a bad idea at all for some fun and extra food, huh?  I liked it :-)

Mr. B decided to take in a sweet-treat..or 6 pounds of Joy...that we all made {Evelyn did Peanut Brittle,
and chocolate Mr. B did peanche (penuceh?..that brown-sugar fudge wonderfulness) and I made white chocolate-cranbery and walnuts and triple-chocolate peanut clusters.}


{Notice the photo with MY perscpetive of it being tiny while he thought it was pretty big..}

Then there was the packaging of my office workers gifts..thank Dawn from The Feathered Nest, for offering us these great images I used as tags on the gift bags of homemade candies..everyone loved not only the yummies, but the darling tags..




We have a few things to finish up before we get the cookies out for Santa tonight.  Hvae a wonderful SAFE and warm Christmas eve and know one of the things I am so very grateful for is the gifts you have all given me of listening, laughing, crying and sharing our love of home, family and all of our beautiful blogging buddies
biddies :-)

Love you all..really!

-me

8 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love you too! God Bless.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Blogging Biddies!!! yes, I like, I am, and I do....hAVE A WONDERFUL cHRISTMAS! oh DEAR i HAVE LOST THE RUN OF MESELF AND ME KEYBOARD IS GONE ON holS...LOVE pAM

Vee said...

You made your own tags, too? LOL! Okay, this blogging is seriously wearing me out on a number of levels. Hope that you have a peaceful evening, my friend.

Karen said...

Cute gift tags. I'll have to remember the idea to use for next year. (remember? yea, right!)

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey my blogging *BIDDIE*, you have a great Christmas Eve and go check out any of my blogs for the last chance at a giveaway today!!!
Love your ideas too (O:

Heather said...

how fun! Merry Christmas!

Irish Cottage Dreams said...

I wish you all a woderful holiday season :)

Merry Christmas!

with love, kimme

diane b said...

Sorry that I have missed commenting for a few days. You've changed your header and profile. The goodies for the party look scrumptious. I would hate to have that kind of competition, I'm so useless in the kitchen.

Wanna see what I've been up to ??

 I always wanted a dollhouse. My dad was a carpenter and was asked by one of his wealthy customers to make a dollhouse for their daughter. I...