Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy8th Birthday , Ella Ireland!!

Yes, today Ella is 8 years old..


8.  years.  old!  How'd that happen? 

She's a hoot..an "Jersey girl" and attitude.  For her 8th birthday she asked for a ride in..and I quote..

"Lim - moe. zine"

and she did!  She and her Mom & Dad and 3 of her very bestest friends..and their Moms..were picked up and driven to The Rainforest Cafe for lunch - then a swing 'round Times Square..

 
Birthdays aren't what they used to be..that's for sure.

No Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, no pinatas..nada.

But she had a blast. 
{Ella & Daddy - 8 years ago..}
Happy Birthday, Ella...Papa and I love you tonzzzzzz!

 

{Ella and Daddy - 8 years later!}


PS.. Braxton, Lulu and Sushi love you too!...

XOXO

-grammie

8 comments:

eef said...

tell Ella happy birthday for me!!!

Mellodee said...

Mine is coming up on her 11th birthday (in April)! She's not even much of a little girl anymore. She comes up to my chin! I think she was a baby for about a minute and a half!!

Too fast, it all goes by too fast.

Sue said...

Colleen she is so cute! You are so right, even since my girls were this age, birthdays have changed so much for kids! As long as they still have fun and enjoy their special day is the main thing!

Hugs

Breezy said...

OHhh Colleen.. what a delightful little girl! I can't think of a better way to spend her special day than in a LIMO!!

XOXO
gail

Vee said...

Gee, I was just asking a grand how it could be that he was six already. His response was that pretty much anyone could do it if they got from one year to the next.

Ella is so cute and I thought she was six just a few days ago. Wow! What a birthday! Sounds great.

just call me jo said...

Eight is a very important birthday. A lim-moe-zeen huh? That's quite a wish. She's stylin'. Happy Birthday, girlie.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sweet pictures. She is so cute. I hope Ella had a wonderful 8th birthday yesterday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!

T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy Birthday to Ella! She's such a cutie. Hope all is well with you. Have a good week. Tammy